Bone Marrow Broth for Dogs & Cats - ELK (2 Pak)
Benefits of Small Batch Rich Bone Broth:
- Food for the Gut - boosts immune health, the cornerstone o optimal health.
- Provides nutrients for pets "under the weather".
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
- It's a natural source of collagen, minerals, and glucosamine - helps with joint pain & arthritis.
Harmonize the Yin & the Yang:
- Hot Foods: The Elk bone broth would be ideal or pets with cold energies that are always seeking warmth. Pets with arthritis and affected by cold would benefit from the Venison bone broth.
Recommended serving size: 1 oz per 20 pounds with every meal.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Elk Marrow Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar
Directions: Serve as a delicious daily treat, food topper or use to moisten food. Keep in freezer up to 6 months. Once defrosted, keep in fridge and use within 7 days.
Net Weight 20 oz
This item is frozen - It will ship only on Monday or Tuesday.
MINIMUM 2 PAK PER ORDER. $23.99 FOR 2 POUCHES @ 20 oz. each