ELK broth is great for protein allergies, arthritis & pets affected by cold weather & compromised auto-immune health
Benefits of Small Batch Rich Bone Broth at all life stages:
- Food for the Gut - boosts immune health, the cornerstone o optimal health.
- Provides nutrients for pets "under the weather".
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
- It's a natural source of collagen, minerals, and glucosamine - helps with joint pain & arthritis..
- NO added sodium.
- Pasture raised in rural Illinois.
Pets with arthritis & affected by cold weather would benefit.
Recommended serving size: 1 oz per 20 pounds with every meal.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Elk Marrow Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar
Directions: Serve as a delicious daily treat, food topper or use to moisten food. Keep in freezer up to 6 months. Once defrosted, keep in fridge and use within 7 days.
Net Weight 20 oz
This item is frozen - It will ship only on Monday or Tuesday.
MINIMUM 2 PAK PER ORDER. $23.99 FOR 2 POUCHES @ 20 oz. each